• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MartialAssassin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MartialAssassin

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

This is great! Thanks everyone! Are there any news on someone having a phone with the Wonderland level?
  2. MartialAssassin

Another new that could be interesting to this thread. Someone has recovered some data of the original KH coded, they are now trying to get the executables form the internal memory.
  3. MartialAssassin

I have just found and android emulator for BREW! Also, looks like the developer is planning to support Zeebo soon. https://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Melange However, I couldn't make KH V-Cast work. It simply does not appears after locating the files in the proper place. I could make...
  4. MartialAssassin

So, once you guys can upload Maleficient level, we only have to recover Wonderland?
  5. MartialAssassin

Another developer here, if the project for recreating the game in Unity is still alive, I would like to collaborate! Regarding KH V-CAST. Could it be possible to contact any of the original developers? Maybe they have the source code. The company that developed the game is Superscape, and was...
Back