• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MagnumX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

64Kartin' Mario Style

Who still likes/remembers/played Mario Kart 64 for the Nintendo64? God, that game was simply amazing! I love it so much more then the more recent versions. Sure, graphics aren't exactly as cutting edge as today, but I still love the feel of it, the items, the characters. Feels right. What do...
  2. M

Just Some Thoughts...

I'm new to this site, and I like the layout. However, the main homepage of the khinsider site is a trite confusing, as to get to the Inferno or to log in. Profile editing seemed a bit tricky at first as well, but I think I've got that down. Other then that, the layout is great :3 Lovely...
  3. M

Agrabah Help

Thanks everyone <3 I've got it resolved! Just about to finish the game, beating ole Xemmy ^^
  4. M

Hello There, Everyone :) -new-

I'm Magnum, first time joining an online Kingdom Hearts fansite/forum/anything. I like the way the site is so far, looks pretty awesome; cant wait to try out Inferno either. C: I hope I have fun on this site C: See you all around~ ~MagnumX
  5. M

Agrabah Help

Hello all, I was hoping a few of you awesome people could lend me some of your time and tips. It would be so kind of you to aid me! I'm level 40, I've... hm... beaten 'The Experiment' in Halloween Town and (Just trying to think of 'landmarks' here to give you a clue as to where in the game...
Back