• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Machu Picchu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Thread problem.

I didn't see anyone else post about this problem, so I'm sorry if this has already been brought up.The thirteenth page in the Jehovah's Witness thread doesn't seem to be working. I'm not sure about other threads, but I'll click "next" on page 12, and it'll just bring me back to page 12. I also...
  2. M

Ef

I've been seeing this show in a lot of AMVs and it looks interesting, has anyone seen it/think it's worth watching?
  3. M

Children

For those who don't believe in God/practice a religion, do you plan on exposing your children to any religions? I'm still a little undecided about what I want to do. When they're young, I might take them to church on Sundays until they're old enough to decide what they want to belief. I won't...
  4. M

Antidepressants

I was browsing through old threads and I came across one in Help and Support about the use of antidepressants. One quote that I thought was interesting, and wanted to discuss, was something like "Antidepressants treat the symptoms not the cause." While I have multiple reasons why I support the...
  5. M

Photos.

I'm pretty new to this and I'd love to improve so be as harsh as you can! I already know that they're pretty cliche and unoriginal, so I'm looking for comments mostly on composition, color/light, etc. My flickr account: Flickr: Macchu Picchu Peach's Photostream
  6. M

Cameras?

My friend and I are looking to split the cost of a nice camera, so any suggestions of which brand/specific cameras to look for would be wonderful. I'd also like to know the type of camera everyone here uses. I use this one: Casio Exilim EX-S10 Review .
Back