• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by m_hussein09mz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. m_hussein09mz

Patch 1.02 now available for KH 1.5+2.5!

The physical copy probably, cuz they already packed them with the bugs, the digital version may contain the patches already applied.. we'll see..
  2. m_hussein09mz

Will Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX be on PSN ???

I heard that the reason why KH didn't go digital wasn't because of Utada, Nomura said in an interview that it was just something he couldn't explain.. But since 2.8 is now digital and i KH 3 probably going to be as well.. than we will see KH 1.5 and 2.5 in Psn.. fingers crossed.. I also don't...
  3. m_hussein09mz

This is interesting, maybe the support team do have information but were told not to say anything.. So they can announce it later.. It's anybody's guess at this point... It's nice to meet someone who struggles like i do trying to get new games.. But if you want there is this Online Store named...
  4. m_hussein09mz

Gameinformer reviews KH2.8 - Critical Mode in 0.2 is unlockable, lengthy scene ties into KH3

I reckon it's gonna be really hard to avoid spoilers.. Since i'm waiting for 1.5+2.5... But i guess i'll have to try...
  5. m_hussein09mz

Yea.. Skylanders also isn't available digitally.. I think it's because of the peripherals.. Don't know about the Japanese game tho.. But i'll keep the high hopes on KH.. :biggrin:
  6. m_hussein09mz

Thanks for the reply.. I hope so.. Fingers crossed.. :biggrin:
  7. m_hussein09mz

Since the PS4 have a mandatory digital release.. And 2.8 is digital.. Do you guys think that the Remix will be also released as Digital..?? cuz that would be awesome, since i live in a small country and is really hard to get games...
Back