• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lunos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lunos

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

Oh, you're right, now I got it, too. Thank you. ^^
  2. Lunos

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

I've a short question about the trailer. English is not my native language so I've sometimes problemes to understand the voice actors. This time I don't understand what Malefiz is saying about 1:40 "Collect parts of --, then we will rule all the worlds together!" What is she saying after "of"...
  3. Lunos

Nicovideo.com

Btw. there is an official german and spanish translation / prototype of the website. So it's very easy to register an account and download videos from Nicovideo. Just try it.
  4. Lunos

(Plot hole?) Sora should have his own nobody.

Yeah, I know it's only a possibility. But I thought it should be mentioned. There's only light or darkness missing, it's not like he's only half a heart. When Ven's light (or darkness) got stronger, it could become whole. He can complete it by himself, he doesn't need Vanitas who has his own...
  5. Lunos

It could have been complete since Sora told Ven's heart in the ending of BbS that someday it might become whole on is own. ~ So Ven's heart could have left Sora's body, but then he'd searched his origin, his own bod, like Kairi's heart did. Why should it form a new existence with another body...
  6. Lunos

/edit: I'm sorry for douple positing. Sever did some weird things.
  7. Lunos

This goes more and more weird. oô A heart does NOT form the appearance. A heart is very important, but cannot do everything. Ven didn't change his appearance while he shared his heart with Sora and Sora didn't change his appearance while Kairi and Ven were a part of him. Proof enough? And...
  8. Lunos

If he had Sora's body, he'd look exactly like Sora. But somehow or other it's impossible, because Sora has still his one body. So where should the second body come from? Yeah, exactly. Ven is a part of Sora, so when Sora freed his heart, Ven influenced his origin which then awakend. As I said...
  9. Lunos

Roxas is Sora's body while actually doesn't have a body? A bit inconsistent, I think. And no, it is not. He is only said to be Sora's nobody. From the end of 'Birth by Sleep' until he awakened as Roxas. Again, Roxas must have Ven's body. There aren't any elements in KH which can completly...
  10. Lunos

How could Sora have a nobody while his body, soul and heart are still one being? His body is still a part of Sora himself. And without a body, you cannot create a nobody. The only exception is - of course - Naminé who is just a shadow of Sora's and Kairi's love. So Roxas has Ven's body...
  11. Lunos

ven sora roxas questions

Yeah, I know the thing with CO, but actually Roxas must have Ven's body and soul. There is no other body which could become Roxas with Ven's heart. A heart has no influence on the appearance of a person except on the eyes, skincolor and sometimes on the hair (Terranort). So it's stupid to say...
  12. Lunos

ven sora roxas questions

When Sora released his heart, Ven's heart was released, too. Normally, it would have turned into a heartless, but there's no darkness in his heart. Master Xehanort erased the darkness in Ven's heart, so his heart is incomplete. But it still tried to reach his origin - his sleeping body and soul...
  13. Lunos

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

It's the scene after the Opening, which Thrax means. Ven seems to be dead, just lying there. But then he suddenly rise his arm and summones his keyblade. MX turns again to him, seems a little bit surprised and says: "Keyblade!" And we've seen it on a live stream. So you have to wait, until...
  14. Lunos

land of departure

Sunset Horizons = That's what left of Land of Departure Don't know whether someone has already brought this thought up. So here it is: You've watched the trailor, of course. Have you seen how Land of Departure is ruined by an storm of darkness? Could it be that the desert where the keyblade...
Back