• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lppunk613

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

2channel

Kingdom Hearts: Deep Dive? idk....the would be the most likely i think
  2. L

Xion's Purpose Theory

Wait a sec...I thought Xion was born because Kairi's heart was with Sora when he died, thus creating Roxas and also Xion. It's been awhile since I played KH1 though. >_<
  3. L

Release dates?

Does anyone have any clue on some dates that the games will come out in the US? I know that BBS is coming out in the summer for Japan.... (srry if this was already posted)
  4. L

ULTIMA KEYBLADE

Oh, sorry. Then here's what you need for KH1. you need to get the 5th list, and to do that you need to mix the 24 first items, then the recipe should show up. Power Gem(x5) Lucid Gem(x5) Mystery Goo(x3) Thunder Gem(x5) Gale(x3) and don't worry morningstar, you didn't disappoint me. :-)
  5. L

Heartless,Shadows and Nobodies Oh my!

Yea, it would make sense that the tilight thorn came from roxas's shadow, just as the darkside came from sora's. I guess they're just a form of a nobody, and a heartless, respectively.
  6. L

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

Yea, I always thought of it as just getting another/better version of the weapon. But I do see what you mean.
  7. L

ULTIMA KEYBLADE

Here's the guide/recipe for the keyblade you want: ** In order to make the Ultima Weapon, you'll need to get the recipe for it. To do so you'll need to obtain it from the corridor in the Twilight Town basement. After you get it near the end of the game, you will need to go ITEM HUNTING! Oh...
Back