• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lord Xeverose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

The order of power in Organization XIII?

u guys r hopeless:31::23: there r 2 ways the Organization members r classified -Time entered organization -strength in order from first 2 last Xemnas Xigbar Xalden Vexen Lexaeus Zexion Saix Axel Demyx Luxord Marluxia Larxene Roxas The first set is definite but the others r more...
  2. L

Possible Cover Art for 358/2 Days...

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days & Birth By Sleep it has the cover on the third latest post as of now
  3. L

Birth By Sleep - More recent gameplay scans translated

Ya well im a noob at jap but i couldnt find any translated BBS gameplay pics so I just decided to do this I know its not much but I couldnt think of anything else to do and all and I tried to get the font as close as possible Edit: well i did but i cant find out how to put images on here...
  4. L

PS3 Re:com problems

i wuznt talking about the save i wuz talking 2 sum1 else
  5. L

ur not helping
  6. L

evn tho that really made me feel so much better(as if) im still gonna try especially w/ ur "reasuracnce"
  7. L

um i just got a 80gb ps3 version and im kinda not getting psn now so i cant kno until i get it working is the ps/ps2 update free and duz it work 4 all games:confused::confused::confused:
  8. L

Another synthesis question

um hav u tried using the gem or stone or wutevr the upgrades the item u synthisize
  9. L

what the hell?!

ya i kno how much easier it is my friend kept trying 2 get the stuff 4 ultima(wich i had already gottn twice :)) until he finally realized there were wepons and accessories with lucky lucky heh heh
Back