• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Loracle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Loracle

Thanks for the help I finally found my answer it was "Betrayal in Antara"!

Oh wow so happy! via another forum, I was able to get an answer! It's Called "Betrayal in Antara". Thank you all so much for your efforts to help!
  2. Loracle

no sorry not myst :( I really wish i knew more ways to describe it better. I appreciate the response! :)
  3. Loracle

It was more targeted to teens and adults I'd have to say. It was Not Anime. I guess you could say they were going for more realism. when you would talk to people it would just show pictures with their scripts next to them not animated in that moment just static pictures that would change as you...
  4. Loracle

Hi, super new to this forum, hope someone can help me! I am trying to remember the name of an old PC game from the 90ties that I used to watch my brother play. It was an RPG based game. It was picture based when you would talk to people. Renaissance style clothing in a Fantasy world. Started...
Back