• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lightdark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

Interesting story, I didn't read it all (>_<) but keep up the good work.
  2. L

Fanfiction ► // Dreaming \\

I don't really like poems that much but I thought yours was pretty good. Keep it up.
  3. L

Most disturbing anime/manga

I was watching Higurashi and it had a lot wtf moments in there. Like that girl stabbing herself in the head (O_O) I was wondering what’s the most disturbing things you guys have seen in anime/manga?
  4. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Awesome chapter. Keep it up..
  5. L

Fanfiction ► Kingdomhearts: Dawn Of Sorrows (DOS)

Good start but I noticed the lack of punctuation like quotation marks when they're speaking I think you should add that in.
  6. L

Fanfiction ► Friends Forever

It's good so far, keep it up
  7. L

Fanfiction ► The Roxas Identity

It seemed rushed; I saw a lot of mistakes in there. I think you should proofread it again add more description and maybe make the chapters a bit longer.
  8. L

Fanfiction ► The Tale of a Villian

I think you just left some letters out, it wasn’t even that noticeable anyway. Thought I'd just mention it in case you might want to go back and correct it. :)
  9. L

Fanfiction ► The Tale of a Villian

Interesting story, I noticed some spelling mistakes but other than that it was pretty good.
  10. L

Fanfiction ► Symphonic Darkness

It’s alright, but I think you should use more description in your story it would make it a lot better.
  11. L

Fanfiction ► ~Into the Mind of Zaine - {An Original FanFic}~

This would make an awesome movie I'd watch it... it's kinda messed up that he ate his own mother though anyway good chapter 10/10.
  12. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Star wars...o.o Good chapter, keep it up
  13. L

Fanfiction ► ~Into the Mind of Zaine - {An Original FanFic}~

O.o ...that was disturbing, anyway I liked it keep it up
  14. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Great chapter, Sailor Moon was also one of my first anime.
  15. L

Fanfiction ► Poetry In Motion

I can relate to some of these too, their good
Back