• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LeonHeart19

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Okay, so I think there's one thing Squenix should've added...

haha emperor's new groove that woulda been pretty funny
  2. L

yeah true...AC hasn't come out in the US yet...dang i didn't even think about that. OH WELL. woulda made it awesome. there are some flaws that i noticed too...but all in all, it's okay....I think the gameplay is kind of shallow though...am i the only one who thinks this...???
  3. L

They should have so put Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz and Vincent all in from FFVII:AC. That would've perfected this game. I mean seriously..... They have Cloud, Aerith, and now Tifa....what stopped 'em from puttin the Sephy clones in??? It would've made Sephy stronger...and so much cooler. -This all coming...
  4. L

Voice changes...or am I crazy

Is Leon's voice really still David Boreanaz, the same Leon from the old one...??? It doesn't sound ANYTHING like him.... Maybe I just don't recognize it, but I've seen Boreanaz's TV shows and this Leon doesn't sound a thing like him.... Is it really still him....???? What about Sephy's...
Back