• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lemie777

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Time you've wast---spent on this game

whats tag mode and i just beat the game in 13 hours and left for school, didnt want to bring it with me and neglect work like with bbs
  2. L

BBSV2 stupid game...

all hail the op all hail the op all hail the op all hail the op all hail the op
  3. L

has anyone

it looks like aqua dies at the very end of red eyes and he doesnt get beaten jus sayin watch it again
  4. L

-.- I hate that I have to ask this

i thought xion got a real keyblade eventually, when she losses it and doesnt have it for several missions, then roxas gives her his then she gets a real one. thats how i thought it worked
  5. L

Question about the Castle

what happens when you get all the cards at castle oblivion?
  6. L

Critical mode or Proud mode?

i played standard and what a mistake i then replayed proud with terra and i thought proud was easier because i died less and it overall took less time
  7. L

ven layout

yea i just beat him now too! what a boss
  8. L

Birth By Sleep FINAL MIX: Cast your opinion on Who the Mysterious Figure might be!

i think it is a comilation of all the souls that died during the keyblade war or something from the war
  9. L

ven layout

yAY beat the iron prisoner, now on to that mysterious guy
  10. L

ven layout

what is the best card layout for ven during the battle for mystery figure. and what about iron imprisoner 3 and 4? the last mirage arena round??
  11. L

so i got KH Re:Chain of memories...

its awsome and you should do it -8- marluxia at the end is sweet!!!
  12. L

100% Trinity Archives?

or because it will be possible to beat the secret bosses that way
  13. L

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Review on X-Play( Click to Watch)

thats the stupidest thing i ever heard! lol -ven to umd only
  14. L

Where is the mysterious figure?

do we need to beat vanitas sentiment with all three to unlock him or if i beat vs with ven do i get the mf with ven and so on????????/
  15. L

zak=sephiroth

in the ending credits it shows the colisuem and zak is chyllin by the entrance then a feather is shown falling to the ground where zak was. i think this is sephiroths feather and i think zak might be sephiroth what do you think??
Back