• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LeFreak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Haha, that's what I kinda figured: works for me! ^_^
  2. L

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

^ I can't quite decide if this is supposed to be a pun or not. Either way, Axel is pretty awesome, and an easy favorite partly just because we've seen more of him than any other Organization character, but partly because he really is an amazing character. Some of Demyx's lines were hysterical to...
  3. L

Favorite World in KH3D?

Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance C: I've never really like the grid: it has a dim, depressing feel, in my opinion. I absolutely love Symphony of Sorcery. It just looked so dang good, and the music was splendid. I'm also partial to Traverse Town, what with all of the nostalgia it induces...
  4. L

Who is stronger: Sora or Riku?

Re: who is stronger: sora or riku? I would say Riku for some of the same reasons others have brought up: he could no longer be a candidate for a Xehanort vessel because his heart had become impervious to darkness (if I understood that right), but, as others have mentioned, Sora chased the...
  5. L

Comparing CoM and Re:CoM

I feel the same way, especially since CoM was the first KH game I ever played.
  6. L

Naminé Explained

I've been wondering if Nomura has been making this up as he goes..
  7. L

White in COM/RECOM

It was eerie and did sometimes get annoying/creepy, but as others have said, I think it fits with the whole idea of Castle Oblivion.
Back