• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Launchpad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Launchpad

KHML needs to be a true action game - literally KH on a phone. No gimmicks, no PNGs and endless gacha, no flick rush, if it wants to succeed.

It really seems like the perfect idea delivered in exactly the wrong way. Simplified KH combat in Disney themed arenas against waves of Heartless, with the occasional boss battle that you can do co-op with. Even with F2P trappings, this is the type of game I could see myself giving a dozen hours...
  2. Launchpad

Politics Florida governor just screwed over Disney as punishment for being "woke"

What's funny is that this is just going to screw taxpayers in Florida. Of all the things to beef with Disney over and screw your approval rating, it had to be the funny gay people.
  3. Launchpad

General feeling towards the game for now?

It'd be nice to play it on my TV, despite how crappy the graphics seem to be. It's not the kind of thing I'm too excited to pull my phone out for. I can't help but feel like this is a good idea being done in a very strange and counterintuitive way... Taking assignments to wipe out heartless in...
  4. Launchpad

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

As far as Reaction Commands go, I'm all for the enemy-specific RCs that are exploitable and have good utility, like Bat-Fly, Dual Stance, Cyclone, Reversal, etc. Anything that actually factors into the actions Sora can perform is a godsend. These aren't QTEs, they're context specific moves that...
  5. Launchpad

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

I cannot wait for HMK and TheGamersJoint to dissect the famitsu interview and harvest its innards to make a dozen ten minute videos for a d r e v e n u e
  6. Launchpad

Square Enix General

between having 4 reps in Smash and all their huge titles on the horizon, Square has been eating good
  7. Launchpad

Ducktales 2017 opportunity

Of all the cartoon art styles to get hurt over, you picked something as inoffensive as Ducktales? You're weird for that lol
  8. Launchpad

Check out this AMAZING Coliseum mod for KH3!

Tried it out. I get the impression that it might be more enjoyable if you're at a low level, because I've been sweeping each round pretty easily. I think KH3's crowd-sweeping options are why they didn't bother making a Colosseum, there aren't too many mobs in the game that pose a threat...
  9. Launchpad

From the few glimpses I've seen, Ducktales 2017 actually seems like a very cleverly written kid's show with a lot of heart and respect for the history of these characters. Having sour grapes over it is kinda sad dude
  10. Launchpad

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

Will Storm Troopers be present as enemies? I know Sora has killed people in Kingdom Hearts before, but Storm Troopers fall down and die in a very non-abstract way. They're just armed soldiers lol
  11. Launchpad

The reason that movies are often used instead of ongoing series for Kingdom Hearts levels is because movies have much quicker, simpler table-setting, character establishing, and plots that can be introduced and finished in about 3 hours of play, give-or-take. With how complicated KH's broader...
  12. Launchpad

My dad just bought Re:Mind OH MY GOD

You're so close!! You didn't beat all 13 of the data organization members just to stop now! Even if you have to pull out Ariel during his DM or armor phases, it'll all be worth it to see his HP hit zero. Just don't bring any Kupo coins, he can steal them and use them for himself.
  13. Launchpad

KH4 Development Timeline

The confidence of ReMind's combat design in early 2020 really reflects well on KH4's development to me, so I'm hoping that the team really seems to know where they're going with the general combat design. I get the impression that trying to figure out the combat was something that slowed down...
  14. Launchpad

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

God I am just so happy. I don't think Quadratum will represent the bulk of the game, one way or another we will be running through beautiful Disney commercials as always. Can't wait to see more.
  15. Launchpad

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

I have had nervous diarrhea 5 times tonight, it's been a hell of a birthday