• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Launchpad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Launchpad

When are we expecting news?

I mean, comparatively, is 2019 to 2025 really all that bad? I think to go longer than that is a bad move, but six years doesn't really feel all that long.
  2. Launchpad

I mean, he could at least have the cahones to give a month, a season, or even am early/late estimate! This "2025" shit is weak. I feel nothing over it. If you want to rile people up give an exact date. Freak em out.
  3. Launchpad

I can think of few things worse than watching an HMK video, I'm afraid. HMK could make a video about the exact whereabouts of my long lost son and I still wouldn't watch it. 2025 is such an easy guess right now. If it comes to pass, it's not like it's evidence of some big scoop
  4. Launchpad

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

The models aren't new at all, actually. They're the exact same wireframes from 2002, just with glossy UE4 lighting thrown on top. Looks fine from a distance, but abysmal when you get up close to it.
  5. Launchpad

The Video Game Music Thread

Well... It IS a video game that can be bought for money on Steam... and it IS full of music... so it can't be helped that I'm the one who wrote it. It applies to the topic. It's real.
  6. Launchpad

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I mean I'm down for whatever. I love KH as a video game first and foremost, so anything they do with it as a movie or series (that I am not forced to purchase) is no big shake for me. At best it'll be entertaining and capitalize on what's so good about KH, at worst it'll be boring expository...
  7. Launchpad

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

2+ year wait from announcement on a phone game is still so crazy to me. It's funny to imagine that Nomura may be adamant that no KH4 info can be revealed before the release of this mobile game (for story reasons), and that this game was probably meant to have been completed months ago. It's...
  8. Launchpad

Gameplay expectations

Definitely not. There are almost no shared assets between KH3!Quadratum and San Fransokyo.
  9. Launchpad

Gameplay expectations

I honestly think Vader should adhere to the rules of most KH3 superbosses, albeit less punishing and easier to understand for newcomers. Unlike most fights, Vader should not be free to attack. If you just fly in willy nilly, he should auto-punish you for a certain amount of your health. Vader's...
  10. Launchpad

This place still exists?

Forums are preferable to Discord in that small talk, self talk, and off topic conversations will usually run over any specific topic in a discord server, seen it a thousand times. It's a lot easier to get in on an extremely granular topic in a forum
  11. Launchpad

Happy 22th Birthday KINGDOM HEARTS | Child of Destiny

I misheard the YMX portion at the end, but the point still stands that cloned AI voices harvest data (emphasis, pronunciation, diction, tone, emotion) from non-consenting performers, even if the 'original' synthetic voices aren't specific clones of anyone in particular. The formation of this new...
  12. Launchpad

Oh, is that right? Did Ben Diskin (whose voice is poorly cloned in this video) consent to being used? I have my doubts. please never promote one of your dogshit videos on this forum ever again
  13. Launchpad

not big on AI voices being used for stuff like this edit: actually, i'm being too nice. this fucking sucks.
  14. Launchpad

I don't see what the big deal is. News has been slow, website activity has been slow, this thread's been a catch-all for general KH and KH-adjacent discussion.
  15. Launchpad

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Fun fact! A free mobile game with MTX will never be innately fun to play on its own. If the game is fun, there's no reason to spend money. These games will impose frustration and limitations to influence the player to pay their way past said limitations. It's a completely opposite objective from...
Back