• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by -Larxene-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

The Last of the Returning...

Okay, this Rp is mostly a chance for me to see all those I left behind. I haven't gotten on these forums in- a long time, and just abruptly left. And for that, I'm sorry. Ehem, time to get to the 'RP' part of this topic. It was made in a rush, so excuse the short intro story. Long ago in the...
  2. L

Forbidden Knowledge

:P I'm back! And... instead of making a spammitized topic about it, I decided to just make an RP instead. (For all my friends: I'm sorry for being gone so long. lol.) In a time where just knowing something can get you killed, a group of laid-back teenagers, skipping school, get caught up in...
  3. L

The first Kingdom Hearts Commercial

Re: DO U REMEMBER THE KH1 commercial? I saw that commercial and I thought "Oh my gosh... that looks sooooo retarded." lol. Then, my dad lived in Florida, and he sent me the game for Christmas. I was mad because it was supposed to be stupid, but I played it and it was awesome.
  4. L

Black Angel (Nightfire productions)

This RP was Nightfire's Idea, so I take no credit. Story: In every generation, one person carries the Black Angel. The Black Angel is hell's equivalent of the Angel of Death(just evil). The holder of the Angel is oblivious to the burden he/she carries. The Angel's spirit is domant until it is...
  5. L

Have there been a short playable one of kingdomes hearts 2?

Where is your screenshot of someone playing it?
  6. L

How long have you been waiting?

I've been waiting since... well... since I heard about it. Just like everyone else.
  7. L

No CP cap

I had 520 HP, 1500 CP and all sleights when I beat Main Story... I forgot all my stats for R/R though.
  8. L

Dark riku Picture

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=592 Dunno if anyone posted that yet.
  9. L

Not beaten the Game Yet???

I don't remember exactly how many times I've beaten it, but... if someone's had it for two years and they haven't fully completed it... well... They must not play it much.
  10. L

kh 2 worlds

I do not want another visit from 'POOH'. I hated that mini-level. I did it anyways because everything has to be complete. (I have a thing about things not being finished.) If he appears, I hope it's not in the book...
  11. L

Normal or Expert

I picked normal... I'm lazy. I just never tried expert. Of course it's harder... that's why it's called expert.
  12. L

Most Hardest Boss to beat

Dude, you just spammed too. Riku IV was the hardest. After that, you were worked up to win, and it got a little easier.
  13. L

When leveling up in COM . . .

I did a sleight once every... 5 or 6 levels, but other stats were more important to me.
  14. L

Help on Ice Titan

Okay... When he throws ice shards at you, use the guard ability to deflect them at him. Run, a lot. Master Dodge/roll. It's not that hard when you use that technique.
  15. L

When leveling up in COM . . .

I kinda alternated with CP and HP... I had this thought: "I will survive!" (Disco muic plays.) HP is important, yet CP is too, so I alternated levels.
Back