• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LAMEXICH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LAMEXICH

wat is 100% in KH and RECOM

wat do i have to do on these games to be able to truthfully say... ive got 100%
  2. LAMEXICH

Kh 358/2 days lvling help

u can always just get any full mission status report things ( or watever theyre called) you dont have ull levl up and get stuff... thats a good way to kill 2 birds with one stone
  3. LAMEXICH

Secret ending = final chapter or what.....

ok thanks.. u completly answered my question, and i am playin it on proud now... i had trouble with Zack with Terra, but its actually not that hard
  4. LAMEXICH

Secret ending = final chapter or what.....

I beat the 3 stories all on standards and didnt unlock the secret ending.... but everything wasnt very conclusive.. .. is the secret ending the same as the final chapter or are they 2a seperate things and im an idiot lol.... and is the secret ending playable and incredibly long.. cause it seems...
  5. LAMEXICH

Should I play FF 2????

im kinda confused.... did FF 2 and 3 get NA remakes... I'm planning on beating all of the FF games... but if there isnt an english version of either FF 2 or 3 im not playing them. Is there an english version.. and what console would i need to play them
  6. LAMEXICH

KH2 Proof of Existence room

kinda funny... the only one to leave the organization.. was the only one to acheive their goal lol..
  7. LAMEXICH

re:Coded Fails Sales Wise

Re: Coded Fails Sales Wise theres no reason for it to do too bad... it had the VO's and a couple extra bosses... thats prbably enough to pull some people in...
  8. LAMEXICH

Anybody from Canada??

For those few ( if there is any) who are from Canada... where are u from?? im not looking for an exact location obviously :P just name the City most Canadians would know that ur closest to. Im about 3 hours from Toronto,,,, fairly close to Peterborough / Belleville
  9. LAMEXICH

Am I the only one who....

kh2 was insanely easy but really good... it made u feel powerful as hell... and the scene where sora finally finds riku ( not looking like xehanorts heartless) was the closest ive ever been to crying in a video game
  10. LAMEXICH

Finished Days...

its either xion or sora... and id happily choose sora anyday
  11. LAMEXICH

dan castelleneta in kh

as the title says... who does dan castellaneta ( dont know how to spell) voice in kh... it just says his name.... not who he plays
  12. LAMEXICH

super mario brothers world 7 castle

wtf... this castle is just about impossible... i know there is a pattern for which platforms to run on... but i think im gonna need someone to tell me
  13. LAMEXICH

things to do on the internet

wat is there to do on the internet without having to download anything.... i dont just mean games... ANYTHING
  14. LAMEXICH

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

like: roxas.... organization 13 in general panel system was alright Dislike: enemies had WAYYYYYYY too much health
  15. LAMEXICH

some questions about days

ok... so what was the point of the organizations device.. ( was it to make it harder for Roxas to destroy her)
Back