• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Laluune

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Laluune

So who else is just soaking it in?

Got so frustrated fighting giant Ursula, every time I'd purposely swam towards her to attack her head I'd be down at her chest and couldn't swim up. Worst battle ever. Hate under water worlds >.> Kind of dreading my end screen on member knock outs, they just do their thing, spend all my hard...
  2. Laluune

Australians that ordered with OzGameShop, have you got your copy yet?

Hmm, it's annoying, but it's only been 15 working days, give it one more week I reckon. The fact your friend's have gotten their copies is interesting, are they in the same suburb? Does your postman generally stick your game orders in the mailbox or do you have to pick it up?
  3. Laluune

So who else is just soaking it in?

All the memories are flooding back! Currently in Agrabah attacking the Scorpion Pot (I'm not doing any damage to it from what I can tell, I can't figure out how to flip it >.>) ah well, plenty of time to return later :) I realised my more mature self has no patience when one can't figure...
  4. Laluune

Australians that ordered with OzGameShop, have you got your copy yet?

In the FAQ or whatever it's called, the wait can be up to 12 working days (and even after that they make you wait longer before giving a refund) I had to wait 14 days for Ni No Kuni when I ordered from them, but it arrived eventually. I'm sure it will arrive, sometimes post offices just take...
  5. Laluune

Warm Disney Welcomes

Heya everyone! I recently began playing Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, and it's brought back my love for everything KH! I played it on PS2 but I never finished it because I became obsessed with collecting all 101 Dalmations (I was 6 off :frown:) I still have KHII in it's plastic because I refused...
Back