• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kwkatz09

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kwkatz09

i admit, i had a dream i was playing bbs last night

Actually I've had a dream about getting BBS too. I went to the store to buy it and when I got to the store looked in my wallet and all the money I had been saving for it was gone. ;_; nightmare. Also, right next to it on the shelf was Kingdom Hearts Coded for DS. The strange thing about that is...
  2. kwkatz09

UMD Update?

Installing mine right now. :)
  3. kwkatz09

Any One See Any Internet Advertisments Yet?

Yeah I saw the same one you did from gaiaonline. So exciting. >u<
  4. kwkatz09

BBS Preperation!!

I'm pretty much all ready. Right now I'm installing the update so my psp is at the latest version incase BBS needs that (so I can get right to playing). And the day before I will charge my psp to full. The day of I will wear my Kingdom Hearts shirt and Sora's necklace to celebrate. :) Will...
  5. kwkatz09

Favourite Quotes

One of my favorites ---> Hades: Did you forget who you're talking to? I am the Lord of the Dead! Auron: No wonder no one wants to die
  6. kwkatz09

Awesome BBS Review! :D

I just watched it. Pretty nice review. I can't wait for BBS. :)
  7. kwkatz09

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts so I am defiantly pumped for this, but I don't want SE to drag their heels about releasing it like they have been doing with BBS. I'm so sick of all the waiting. s1worstbirthdayever
  8. kwkatz09

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Cool! I'm glad it's coming to the DS. That's funny because a couple months ago I had a dream that I bought Coded and it was a DS game. :)
  9. kwkatz09

Does anyone still...

I don't get teary eyed at the end of KH1 or KH2 anymore because I have played them so many times the emotion has warn away. But I do still get teary eyed at the end of KH: Days.
  10. kwkatz09

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

I've been pretty excited since the BBS website has been launched. I've been checking it everyday. I hope it gets something posted on it soon, like maybe a trailer or the actual release date. x)
  11. kwkatz09

Aqua makes me feel so homy.

I already like Aqua better than Kairi and I haven't played BBS yet. This is how I see the main KH girls Aqua > Namine > Xion > *insert something nasty* > Kairi Aqua is mah sistah.
  12. kwkatz09

crown stickers?

So these crown stickers are kind of like the Dalmatians in KH1?
  13. kwkatz09

crown stickers?

I don't know what Crown Stickers are either. I didn't play FM+ so I have also been wondering this.
  14. kwkatz09

2 new bbs Screen Shots!!!!!!!!!

These screenshots get me so excited. xD I hope there will be many more to come.
  15. kwkatz09

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

I can't wait for this! By the way I was wondering what Crown Stickers is...I didn't play KH2 FM.
Back