Recent content by KudoTsurugi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KudoTsurugi

What Was The "Reward"?

Though he never said "last reward", just "reward" so I don't know if that'd be what he meant. If it was Young Xehanort that said it, then I could see it tying in to what he said after he was defeated by Sora. I'll reserve judgement till we know more from the Foreteller saga though. Maybe it does...
  2. KudoTsurugi

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 manga to begin serialization on April 29th

I certainly hope so, that'd be a really cool thing to add in 😁
  3. KudoTsurugi

My idea for a PROPER final battle (warning: wall of text)

Ahhh okay, I think I get it now. It would be funny to see a homage like that in the game, I'll give you that, but maybe not during the final boss. I think it'd be more suited to places like save points.
  4. KudoTsurugi

My idea for a PROPER final battle (warning: wall of text)

I'm not sure whether I can take this idea seriously or not. You pretty much created the ultimate Jumping the Shark moment as soon as you mentioned legal copies. You had my attention up to that point.
  5. KudoTsurugi

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Yes. That is perfect:ROFLMAO:(y)
  6. KudoTsurugi

New Forum Software

Wow.. Yeah this'll take a little getting used, but I do like the look. Keep up the good work staff;)(y)
  7. KudoTsurugi

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

While I'm not exactly happy with how Kairi was taken out early in the battle with Saïx, I did like how they handled Roxas' return. There was also something I caught on to on a repeat watch of that scene which I thought was a very neat touch. As we know, during the scene where Xion is swinging...
  8. KudoTsurugi

Relationships

I guess when it comes to Kairi, what a lot of us want is simply a case of "show, don't tell", and unfortunately for as much as the writing tells us that Kairi is someone special to Sora, it's not exactly strong at showing us how. And I don't even mean this as a ship thing either. As a character...
  9. KudoTsurugi

Relationships

That's a bit of a jump into conclusions, don't you think? Just because the guy doesn't view the scenes as romantic, doesn't automatically mean he hates the SoKai ship. If he thinks the scenes aren't meant to be seen as romantic, sure I can get behind that, interpretation is in the eye of the...
  10. KudoTsurugi

They shrunk Sora's necklace... Why did they feel the need to shrink Sora's necklace? Strange as it sounds, it works better with the new outfit in it's original size in my eyes.
  11. KudoTsurugi

That actually makes sense. Because it matches the situations Sora's been in up to now. "They can take your world", Sora was taken away from his home in KH1. "They can take your heart", Sora nearly lost himself to darkness twice were it not for the efforts of his friends. "Cut you loose from all...
  12. KudoTsurugi

Possibly delay to 2019?

Okay, so I found this account on Instagram for Kingdom Hearts called 'kingdomheartsinside', run by Tai Yasue. Anyway, one of the most recent posts read "KINGDOM HEARTS III 2018 OR 2019 CONFERENCE WITH THE TEAM AND TETSUYA NOMURA! #DELAYORNODELAY" Evidence supporting it as an official account are...
  13. KudoTsurugi

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

There's only one we can do at this point. To quote Lexaeus: "We wait. See what develops". Personally I don't expect it to be real, but at the same time, it'd be pretty cool if it was.
  14. KudoTsurugi

'Everything Wrong with Kingdom Hearts' CinemaSins parodies by Charrii5

Like CinemaSins? Like Kingdom Hearts (of course you do)? Put 'em together and what do you get? This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUZ7lDj_1Q Not sure if people know about this, but I figured you might get a good chuckle out of it.
  15. KudoTsurugi

Hiya :)

Hello, I'm KudoTsurugi. I normally go by Tsurugi on other forums, but since there's already a user under that name here, you can just call me Kudo to save confusion. Long time Kingdom Hearts fan, been with the series roughly around the beginning. I remember seeing trailers for it and seeing it...