• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KonekoChan87

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VIII: The Game of Love

That's why I apologized, but I mean it more for the others than you. In fact, I don't mean it for you at all. Some of the things I said were actually meant more for you than them. I've been listening to you and your comments to other people for a couple of days and already I can tell what...
  2. K

Alright, this is ridiculous. This is going nowhere, so if it makes everyone feel better I'm sorry. I upset you guys by saying something wrong and I apologize for it, I took everyone's advice and went back to space the paragraphs. Does it look better now? Can you read it easier?
  3. K

Well when you use exclamation points it usually implies that the person is angry Power. And you can curse on the internet, but I'm not. I took everyone's advice and you're still jumping me, I haven't really done anything to any of you. You say I'm being snippy, but if you go back over the posts...
  4. K

No, everyone complained at once about the same thing. And as I just said I've only just gotten on and only just now got time to correct the problem. I'm not going to respond right away, I have other things to do. So it was completely unnecessary for everyone to repeat the same thing, I already...
  5. K

As I stated before I was only trying to save on space. I just now got back home and didn't have time to take your 'advice' until now. So calm down and quit making a big deal out of it. I don't see how my lack of spacing paragraphs is any more offensive than your not so politely stated 'tips'...
  6. K

I realized something, my new avatar represents how I feel while talking with you. I wouldn't really do that though. Brand new keyboard, you know. It'd suck to have to buy another new one lol.
  7. K

I didn't separate them completely in order to save space. If you don't like the way it looks then don't read it.
  8. K

And there you have it, the story written by a 14 year old then rewritten by a 23 year old. Almost made me nostalgic. Almost. Who knows, maybe in another 8 or 9 years I can improve it again and come up with a better ending lol. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Questions and comments are welcomed.
  9. K

Irvine walked into Skye’s room. She was sitting in bed reading a book. He kept his arm behind his back hiding a bouquet. “Hey pretty lady, how are you feeling?” Skye looked up from her book, “I’m alright I guess. What about Starr? Has she woken up yet?” Irvine smiled and nodded giving her a...
  10. K

Skye slowly opened her eyes, her head throbbed and her whole body ached. She rolled over and looked for Starr, “Starr?” She saw her laying several feet away, she was on her side with her back to Skye. She couldn’t tell if her friend was ok or not. Skye tried to push herself up then cried out as...
  11. K

The group ran for their destination passing up massacred bodies of what appeared to be enemy soldiers. “Won’t be too hard to find Seifer, just follow the trail of dead bodies!” Zell yelled. They came to a small wooded area with a path running through it leading upwards. They saw Seifer up ahead...
  12. K

“Nice of you to join us.” Squall remarked as Skye and Starr ran up panting. They were a little late despite their rushing. “We’re sorry! We were down by the beach and lost track of time. Not to mention we had to stop and get more ammo for Skye‘s gun. In case she ran out again...” Skye laughed...
  13. K

Starr and Skye met the others in the cafeteria. Rinoa Heartilly, Zell Dincht, Quistis Trepe, and Selphie Tilmitt were all sitting at one of the tables talking. Zell seemed to be sulking as he sat with his arms crossed and head hung. “What’s wrong Zell?” Skye asked as she took a seat. “Tch...
  14. K

As the title says, this an FF8 fanfiction. I wrote it maaaaany years ago. Ok, 9 years ago. Whatever. This is my first time uploading a fanfic so if I do anything wrong please let me know. Anyway it includes my own character Skye Amari, and my friend Michi's character Starr Kinneas who is...
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Fan-Fic FAQs

Re: So you want to post a fanfiction What if you just have one long story but it's not separated by chapters?
Back