• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kitax XIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

Notice they all have this symbol of a heart
  2. K

Are you going to import or wait?

I was going to import but I am moving to japan in the end of the year. so if it were a vote, i would import. Have done the same with final mixes.
  3. K

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! lol my entry
  4. K

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! you don't submit it here. you email it. Nice one though. hard to know who is talking sometimes
  5. K

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! is it only America and Canada?
  6. K

Famitsu Interview Tai Yasue

thanks for more news! greatly appreciated! looking forward to this game!
  7. K

Anyone noticed this?

there is no keychain in the fight. They only have added the keychains recently.
  8. K

keyblade change

Ven does have a keychain, just look closely to the famitsu scans where he is next to the totem pole. magnify if you need to.
  9. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Manga Vol. 3 out soon?

wow. I have read the first kingdom hearts manga but never new they released any for the second game. Good detective work. haha and I don;t know when the english one comes out
  10. K

Famitsu Pictures based on Nomura Interview + Summons Pics

great pictures!!! It makes me really want to play the game. but im confused now in the pics, terra has different keyblade and him and ven both now have keychains. Wonder if you can customize or level up your keyblades. anyway, great HD pics
  11. K

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

I think that Jesse should be Ventus because it wouldn't stray from the mysteries that square has set, if Ventus really has a strong connection with Roxas, why should his voice change?
Back