• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KingdomJackass

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

riku and mickey pics

does anyone have pics of riku and mickey standing together coz i need it for there heights, well anyway also pics of them seperate would do. if you could get some that would be great, thanks
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts II Roxas Figurine + A mysterious E3 List

these next couple of weeks until E3 is going to kill me Project Keyblades sounds so awesome
  3. K

Two questions?

Ok i got two questions. is there custom keyblades or not? cause i heard that somewhere. and do you think kh2 ultimania will be printed in english seeing as kh has sold more units in america than japan.
  4. K

KH2 Ultimania

thanks
  5. K

KH2 Ultimania

yeah but is the like a online store that sells japanese books?
  6. K

KH2 Ultimania

Can someone tell me is there any where i can buy KH2 Ultimania on the net?
  7. K

T for Teen (no spoilers)

poor people whos parents are like that
  8. K

organization music (no spoilers)

where can i download anther side? i cant find it can someone give me a link plz.
  9. K

Attn: Australians!!!

cool bitching you guys make me laugh
  10. K

English KH2 Ultimania?

I was just wondering if the KH2 ultimania book thingy will be published in english or will it just be japan only?
  11. K

who is the kh2 boss

sorry i need sleep my bad read wrong real sorry
  12. K

who is the kh2 boss

we dont even know if there is going to be a kh3 and when we find out if it is going to happen its going to be ages from now like two years
  13. K

Fav Feature of Kh-2

For me it would be the new longer story line and after that would be the sick new game play.
  14. K

KH:COM manga is out!

F@#K just give us a link
  15. K

KH:COM manga is out!

Where can i view it? CAN SOMEONE PLz TELL ME?
Back