• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kh2bereleased

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What are we waiting for......?

i think it will be great
  2. K

Crazy Door Theory

I am nnot so sure about thiss threory
  3. K

Co-op

i hate the co-op idea, i think that it should only be one player
  4. K

Door

u guys see those thorns behind the door.... i wonder if they are from anythingg if i remember corectly in sleeping beuty when malnificient turns into a dragon thorns appear everywhere i doubt that is correct it was just the first thing that popped into m head when i ssaw the...
  5. K

Question: Xaldin

i think the lower rank you are the more powerful you are because the lower ranked people will have the higher ranked people fight before they do, therefore (if this idea is correct) the higher ranked people will fight sora earlier in the game and be easier because the...
  6. K

Do you think kingdomhearts 2 will be on xbox?

i thinnk that everyone is just bored and have nnothing to do so theyy tryy to come up with a good post but it ennds up being terrible beccause everything has already been disccussed!
  7. K

December 15, 2005

Accoding to amazon.com kh2 will be released on dec. 15 as seen below... PS2 Kingdom Hearts 2 Other products by SQUARE ENIX USA INC. Platform: PlayStation2 Price: $49.99 Availability: This item will be released on December 15, 2005. You may order it now and we will ship it to you...
  8. K

How does BHK dual-weild?

well first of all how can there only be one keyblade master for each dimension (light, twilight, dark) if mickey and sora are both light keyblade weilders?
  9. K

A part of the organization

i honestly do not think that bhk is soras memory that wouldnt make any sense bhk is hiss own person!!!!
  10. K

somethin different about sora riku and BHK

I am pretty sure that Riku did not choose the path of twlight. He just figured out how to control his dark powers that way he could use them for good. thats wat i think anyways.
  11. K

More Press Conference Info

that EM picture doesn't look like a man at all it looks like a woman. at least that is what i think, look at the way her hips come out and also the way her chest looks!!
  12. K

Who's Left and Who's The Leader?

i think that either mickey and riku are both members or the are both not members i dont think that one is and one isnt. my gut feeling is that neither of them are members
  13. K

Kingdom Heats 2 Special Edition

yeah i agree with yoou s-guides ake the fun annd surpprise out of the game!
  14. K

Bhk Poll

i think that he is his own person
  15. K

Atlantica

k thanks jst making sure i wasnt missing anything
Back