• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblader_101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH2 Release date to be confirmed?

Cool Thanks For The Hint
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts have sequels like Final Fantasy?

Re: another kh!!!!!!!!!! well if its going to take this long for the second one to come out how long do you guys think the others will come out. If they do come out with 15 other sequels to Kingdom Hearts we'll all be like in our 20's. And plus i dont think Tetsuya will let this thing go...
  3. K

Replaying

yea im probably start playing it to see what happens but thats when i get a good solid date when the game comes out
  4. K

A theory.... *ahem*

hey man great theory but i haven't even read it all yet. But its the best theory so far.
  5. K

ASAS fast quotes

thank you for the quotes.
  6. K

Sora's spell

In the TGS trailer does anyone know the spell that sora cast when he was surronded by a crown?
  7. K

What does ''This topic is suspended"' mean?

Re: Sora's move In the TGS trailer does anyone know that spell that sora cast when he was surronded by a crown?
  8. K

Is Kairi a Keyblade Master?

Re: Is Kairi a keyblade master Hey so what you guys are saying is that you will be able to play different characters like riku, kiari, and others with keyblades.
Back