• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblademaster49

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Was chain of memories really neccessary?

I really dont think that they should have made the game most games on major consoles that go to the gba get there reputation ruined but i guess alot of people played it any way it would have better though if they waited and made it more meaningful and put it on the PSP and not as a card battle game
  2. K

Skeleton Sora

very odd iguess it's plausable
  3. K

new pics

hadn't seen those my self sothey really are doing a steam boat willy world cool
  4. K

I wonder

I was just wondering does any body know if you will be able to use your save file from KH to I don't know get Sora all or some of the abilities that he got in KH to get on KH2
  5. K

I finally did it

After a few final efforts, last night September 29, 2005 I finally beat KH (go me) I know that most of the people who will read this thread will laugh their heads off but fyi I only put a few hours into the game say 30 but why are there three keyblade masters (Sora: King Mickey; and BHK)?
  6. K

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

sure right like that will happen just go take your pills and go to bed crazy person mickey will never become evil .............unless some evil perverted thing(s) hypnotized him; you evil b@$t@rd(s) :mad:
Back