• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblademaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What has kh2 given you in life?

not to plug in a ps2 with water on your hands..bad experiences
  2. K

Sanctuary vs Passion

i like sanctuary better because i love the way in the opening movie namine say "angels in flight" but if your talking about the song in general, both
  3. K

lol sanctuary is hard to dance to.

i guess you can slow dance to it
  4. K

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

pardon my french but i am not a happy camper, I HATE THE GUY WITH THE HEART GUITAR AND TALL HAIR! HE LOOKS LIKE THE FRIGGIN SLIM JIM GUY!!!!(i forgot his name but i know hes from organization VIII)
  5. K

Who do you think is the hottest-looking Square KH character?

if namine was real i would say namine.
  6. K

your own keyblade?

If you could make your own keyblade what would it be like? list the following: name keychain describe handle and blade
  7. K

Who's hair is better?

i would say leon or roxas
  8. K

Who's hair is better?

sorry i would have made this a poll but there were too many people to list.^^
  9. K

Who's hair is better?

Who's hair looks the coolest, Clouds Roxas Soras Rikus Kairis Namines Leons or someone else's
  10. K

what level were you at?

wut level wer you at when you beat the game?
  11. K

easiest place to level?

What is the easiest place in the BEGINNING of the game to level. And when i mean beginning i mean, olympus colisseum.:confused:
Back