• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeJ800

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

"Kingdom Hearts 3D is next." - Nomura

New final mix info form nomura interview. “KH3D is next.” – Nomura Interview Details : HEARTSTATION.ORG Apparently the new secret boss is the STRONGEST BBS HAS EVER HAD?!?! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: p.s. if this has already been posted let me know, and if people don't think it has any big...
  2. K

About Ultimania....(Update3)+cover+new details

Are there any artworks of the keyblades in there, if so can you post them.
  3. K

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

Can someone post pics of the Winning Medallion and the Dark Biter's keyblades plz.
  4. K

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Oh sorry, didn't know, I thought we were discussing terranort, here's another clip YouTube - Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep secret boss
  5. K

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

What about this? YouTube - Birth By Sleep Secret Boss Ownage this has "secret boss" in the title, OMG that's who it is?! I think THIS is the true secret boss, he has barely any health, but his damage is deadly, just like nomura said, COOOL.
  6. K

Vanitas Unmasked.

Your'e pretty late, it's already been postd on several threads already.
  7. K

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I've just thought, when I was watching the terra feed I noticed an odd world, it was a big ball of light and the player couldn't access it and it didn't have a battle level, could that be where the secret boss is?
  8. K

Live Playing ?

OMG TERRA CAN USE OTER KEYBLADES, XDXDXDXD I can't wait for this game on youtube.
  9. K

Terra gets baddass blade back in-game.

It's actually shown at 6:40 when Terra is in the LS position, 4:59 is th Cannon shoot lock. Awesome find though.
Back