• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keybladeboy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Treasure help and synthesiszing.

Guys, iam missing like a few treasusers from each world. But i dont know where to find them. i have been looking everywhere in each world. And i cant find them? is their any treasure listing and location on the net i can use. Because i want to complete jimminy's journal
  2. K

Axels voice READ ONLY IF HAVE PLAYED KH2

He sounds like Raiden in MGS2
  3. K

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: Still waiting..... Bro i hear ya! Stupid EB games got the game on the 29th, becasue the shipping came late, i was soo pissed offf! So i have to pick it up tommorow..becasue i was working all week. now i have to find a way to go and get the game
  4. K

is anyone pre-ordering?

i bought the game, and iam waiting to pick it up on the 28th. But i lost this recepit...so..they should still have my info right? when i pick it up. I never pre-bought a game before. Will i have trouble? i did it at an EB.. They do contact you right, when the game comes in?
  5. K

a Few Questions

To get ultima weapon in the game, do u have to deal with getting those gay ass mushrooms to give you mystery gooo? and can i skip cutscenes? because in the first game, some battles were super annoying becasue i had to watch a cut scene over and over again, when facing a stronger boss
  6. K

Vent About KH2 Here!

Who made fun of Kingodm Hearts in the US? iam pissed becasue when i pre-ordered and bought the game at EB, they told me its comming out April 2 , iam like WTF? we should have the same release dates as America. But apparently the are like..no..blah blah...BASTARDS
  7. K

Sora question and Item Syntheseis Question

We all know Sora and Roxas need to fuse so sora can be "complete" But when does this exactly happen? I watched the video and i saw that exchange between DiZ and Roxas, and the pod opens up in front Roxas. The KH logos starts up and then sora wakes up. Now, iam i missing something, or does this...
  8. K

Playing Sora Story and Riku at the same time

it was a thread i read a while ago on here, when the game first came out. I was hoping someone new what i was talking about and could have posted it
  9. K

Playing Sora Story and Riku at the same time

okay, iam getting ready for KH2. Iam replaying KH1 and COM. I have already beat both story in COM. but i was wondering if anyone remebers that post about playing both stories, back and forth so its like Riku and Sora are advancing through the castle at the same time. like play Sora from floors...
  10. K

kh2 voice actor ideas

Ewww....Frankie Muniz has a gross voice
  11. K

KH2 Summary????

Is their a link to this, becasue honestly i cant find it anywhere?
  12. K

Bhk In Com?!

I heard they were calling him Koji? i could be wrong though
Back