• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeBandit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

BBS 41ST MOST ANTICIPATED GAME OF 2010

We should be pleased it's even on the list, lol.
  2. K

For all of you who are using IMDB as a reliable source...

Lolol. Usually it's not that bad. I find it pretty right on some of the things I've checked. But it's obviously nowhere near 100% reliable, haha.
  3. K

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

Pure ignorance. He said 'KH3.' And he obviously wants to make it. His main team is just busy with Versus XIII, and the BBS team is busy with KH3D.
  4. K

No Infrastructure For BbS

Exactly! But oh well, I just hope the bosses aren't so difficult that one can't defeat them in single player.
  5. K

I'm not dissing the games at all, sorry I think I came off completely the wrong way. Sora isn't one dimensional. I just am excited to see if KH3D will add layers to his and Riku's character and their friendship and make them more dynamic. Y'know? It'd be pretty cool.
  6. K

I wasn't implying that playing with your friends isn't fun, just sayin that multiplayer would be much more widely used if it wasn't just ad-hoc. But I don't really care, I'm fine with playing by myself.
  7. K

I guess I forgot that while playing KH2, where all that came out of Sora's mouth was corny one-dimensional lines. But yes, that is true about Riku. I forgot how much I liked the storyline and character development of KH1. KH2 blurred my memory.
  8. K

lol, very true. it just seems kind of pointless to me :3.
  9. K

I honestly don't even know what the point of multiplayer is if you can't play online. I bet only about 10%, if that, of players will even use ad-hoc.
  10. K

I definitely lost a few brain cells reading this entire thread. God, people. But anyhow, the theme of "trust" is very interesting. I sincerely hope Nomura finally adds some depth to the characters. Give Sora an epiphany or let him and Rik have an argument for god sakes. Nobody is that perfect.
  11. K

Do you think "The Emperor's New Groove" world should be in BBS?

I loved the movie, but seriously, it's not an action-like movie. It's a comedy. Kuzco (or however u spell it), would be a terrible party member. He's a LLAMA! XD And Izma would jsut be a terrible boss, period. And yeah, I jsut don't think it would fit BBS, or any KH for that matter :\ BUT, on...
  12. K

the keyblade and hearts

There is an easy and simple explanation to this. The other party members could release hearts, because they were affiliated with Sora, and in turn, they were affiliated with the Keyblade. Sora has a deep connection with his friends, as we already saw in the original Kingdom Hearts, and he is...
  13. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

I have to say, I can't wait to see how the story line ties in with the first Kingdom Hearts. Seeing Terra watch Sora and Riku on the beach excited me a lot xD. But also, I'm wondering what Master Xenahort's role will be, I mean he looked pretty evil in the secret ending, but some of the quotes...
  14. K

Heyy Everyone :]]

Hey people, my name is Josh, but i prefer KeybladeBandit, or KB. I have actually been a member here for a while and haven't posted yet XD, but I am now, because I want to be a part of the community :]. Uhm... a few things about myself: I like graphic design, I plan on making it my profession...
Back