• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblade94

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

is japan the only one

is japan the only one that is going to get KH:358/2 days in summer or will the U.S an other countrys get it to.:confused:
  2. K

who is that!!!

oh my bad didn't know this was old i haven't been in the forums for a while i thought that was new SORRY!!
  3. K

who is that!!!

the pic does work i fix it and what do you mean quit making threads like these i only made two
  4. K

who is that!!!

who is next to ven in the picture is it a girl or boy looks like riku to me but it couldn't be that was 10 years in the past .Well here is the pic :confused:
  5. K

does anyone know

does anyone know if the U.S will get BBS or 382/5 or do they have an estimate.:confused:
  6. K

Fake But good KH3 box art

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3 box art to me that looks real cause it has the back and front cover like real games. But i know is not cause the game not even out in japan.:thumbsup:
  7. K

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

i choose yes because it is so annoying and hard for me cause i not use to it but still it sucks big time
  8. K

Do u think their will be a commerial for the three new games

Do u think their will be a commerial for the three new games and if it would will it be shown in the states i really don't want to see a commerial for coded but the others YES!:unsure:
  9. K

what two worlds

everyone is talking abouts two new worlds what is that and what are their names is it in BBS or in 385/2:confused:
  10. K

are they any new scans

cause i saw one that mickey is looking at a Organization 13 are their any new ones:confused:
  11. K

will the three games come out in tue USA

i was such wondering will the three games come out in tue USA cause i know it will come out but is it coming here.:confused:
  12. K

what are some kh2fm+ differences from kh2?

noel how do u put a picture under ur name
  13. K

what are some kh2fm+ differences from kh2?

wat up noel is chris thier is also the organization 13 battles
  14. K

how do you get the fenirir if Sephiroth is not secert boss anymore

i don't have the game but i seen videos and one is sora with the gang in beast castle with sora holding the fenirir is it gameshark or something or is that you have to fight Sephiroth again to get it or is their is a way to get.CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: i been...
  15. K

how many of you think KH2:FM+ will make it to america and europe

i think it will but at the same time i think it will not. cause nourma is already planning the next KH game and is still not comfirmed that it will come. i hope this does not happen and will come. besides why whould they not release it in US and europe they will make big money:unsure: maybe we...
Back