• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblade0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Keyblade0

Kingdom Hearts: Legend of the Chaos Dragon

This is the start of a Kingdom Hearts fan-series that I am making. This first title is called "Kingdom Hearts: Legend of the Chaos Dragon" Below are 3 gameplay videos of the game. www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq7JXaIppJQ www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXio1mL9noE www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyHBr5nWbY In...
  2. Keyblade0

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Hearing the english trailer of KH3D...it just sounds wierd. I must've been watching the Jap. Videos too much ._.
  3. Keyblade0

Dream Eater in VJUMP

*interest in KH3D is already way past breaking point* Aww :3 I hope it's quite useful in battle~ ...COME ON, JULY 31st, COME HERE SOON! >:I
  4. Keyblade0

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

I am also a sad panda. :'(
  5. Keyblade0

Tetsuya Nomura in Iwata Asks!

Yes. That person or people are awesome. Thank you very much! ^_^
  6. Keyblade0

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending 13 More Xehanorts running around? No....please, no. We already have enough Xehnaort clones. I really do hope this isn't the real ending....except for the part where Lea gets the Keyblade.
  7. Keyblade0

GEO's preorder bonus

Lol, right. We all know. *currently awaits for the english releases of FMs that would hopefully be a bonus in the US and Europe* ...what? I can't dream?
  8. Keyblade0

GEO's preorder bonus

A clear folder? That's the preorder bonus? Are there pictures of this clear folder?
  9. Keyblade0

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

And me :< Anyways... Something special, eh? THEN GIVE US FMs. ...............................................................please?
  10. Keyblade0

The Grid Debuts in Next Week's VJump!

"The Grid" sounds cool, but honestly I like "Space Paranoids" better. Tiz my opinion.
  11. Keyblade0

Wondernyan Plushie now on JP Square Enix Online shop!

Re: Wondernyan Plushie now on Square Enix Online shop! ._. Did I read that correctly? $49 in US dollars???
  12. Keyblade0

Hello!

Hello, everyone! I'm Keyblade0. As you can see I am a fan of KH games. I'm a Nintendo fanboy. :P Hence 65% of my games are compatible with Nintendo consoles. The other 35% go with Sony and the PS2. :smile: So.......erm... Hai. :biggrin:
Back