• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Key-Holder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Marluxia and Luxord

I was thinking it would make more sense if marluxia and luxord switched roles.because: Luxord controls cards, and castle oblivion runs off cards. also, Luxord summoned a grim reaper in port royal, and i thought it would be better with marluxia because of his scyth. feedback please
  2. K

VTH=SRK

I have a bit of a crazy theory, but what if at the end of birth by sleep Ven, Terra, and Aqua somehow mirged with rike sora and kairi. feedback please
  3. K

kingdom hearts refrences

i was thinking it would be cool if Soul Calibur 5 had Roxas or something on its playstation version. and mabye the next super smash bros. could have KH charcters because of days being on nintendo..what do you think
  4. K

enemy size

is it me, or do the heartless seem a lot larger in days then in other games. I mean, neo shadows are like bigger than roxas in days, but normally, they are smaller?
  5. K

roxas doesn't grow

i was just thinking that every body looks older in khII then in kH, or CoM, except for roxas. and don't say that because he is a nobody he doesn't grow. I noticed a big difference between KHII namine' and CoM namine'. maybe if there somebody is alive they do grow, but then why doesn't roxas.
  6. K

roxas is twilight thorn

in the beginning of KH, before you fight darkside, sora sees his shadow get bigger, and then turn into darkside. in KHII, Roxas sees a hooded figure, which a few people believe is him in a mental sort of way. I believe that the hooded figure turns into twilight thorn, just as sora's shadow turns...
  7. K

everyone can fly

everyone is always saying how coll xemnas is because he can fly, but almost all the other members of Org.XIII can also fly (or hover). Zexion flys when you fight him in COM. Xaldin flies all the time. Xigbar sort of hovers when he shoots you. Roxas floats lik 60 feet in the air when you fight...
  8. K

MX=X

what if xeahnort is master xeahnort. as in, it is the same guy, but he changed his name to master. everyone assumes that the scene in khII when mickey meets xeahnort is AFTER birth by sleep, but what if it's BEFORE!? xeahnort was always studying hearts and things, but his ideas were always...
  9. K

organization 13

I haven't played in a while, and I forgot why it was bad if organization 13 completed kingdom hearts. i thought it was easier to ask then play the whole game again.
  10. K

KhIII worlds

in KHII (If there is one), I hope there will be different worlds. Some of the old worlds too, but i would like to see more recent disney movies in kingdom hearts, such as Wall.E, or up. please share your thoughts.
  11. K

Axel Can Cook?

Axel's secret weapon in days is a pizza. maybe that has something to do with it
  12. K

Pride lands animals

in the pride lands, all the characters turned into an (or another kind of) animal. but why didn't goofy turned into a normal dog. why did he turn into a turtle!!?? also, Pete turned into a lion and he is a dog just like goofy.
  13. K

Organization 13 weapon choice

I was just wondering how the members of Org. 13 got there weapons. roxas has a keyblade because sora has a keyblade, but does that mean that xeahnort had lightsabers? or were the weapons just chosen for them?
  14. K

Larxene is sick!!!

What did he say, i forgot
  15. K

Larxene is sick!!!

I just noticed that Lerxene is always hitting kids for no reson. for instance, she kicked sora in the throat( i get that because they were fighting it made sense.), she backhanded Namine lick 6 feet, she beat up replica riku, and she is always laughing while she does it. just wanted to point...
Back