• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kevlexcruz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

wow! nice! how about an alternatve ending? Is there any chance of you making one?
  2. K

Good news or bad news?

Remember that scene after the credits where kairi comes running with a bottle and shows it to Sora and Riku? Many people say that the letter from the King is a new mission for Sora. But there is also a possibilty that it's just a friendly letter from the King. Or a tea party. :laugh: It's...
  3. K

Romance?

Do you think they'd allow romance between characters in the next KH game (if it would be a game)? Like kissing? I'd like to see more of it in next KH. (don't ask me why) Maybe they won't because of the rating. Maybe they'd like to keep it in the "kids" level because of Disney being in it. But I...
  4. K

Gameplay

Personally, I like the gameplay of the previous KH games (the button-mashing thing). But I'd like to see what most people like better, "button-mashing" or "turn-based". I hated the turn-based gameplay of the FF series (but loved the game though). You had to wait for your turn to execute your...
  5. K

FM+ Secret Movie's Time Period

Part 3 of the Director's Secret Report was released and because of that I have thought of a new possible way on how Xehanort and the Old Man is just one person.... This is Question# 8 on the Secret Report: Well you can tell now what I mean.... Comments please.... Thanks!
  6. K

Thanks! Anyway, isn't there anything that dosn't make sense? I mean, is there a fact that opposes anyone of my theories?
  7. K

I have read interviews etc... that the secret movie in FM+ is like a mixture of the past and the future.... (something like that) I think that the characters are from the future, but went to the past. Like time travel or something. It somehow explains why they may be the future selves of present...
  8. K

hello everyone. I haven't been here since....ummmm.... a very very long time ago. I had some spare time and I decided to check back here. I read all the chapters again and I put it on my ipod. So I get to read them all the time. I really hope you make a PART 2 of this fic. I really like the way...
  9. K

Does anyone know a good 3d animaton software?

I have "Anim8or". but It still isn't enough. Know any better software?
  10. K

Does anyone have a collection of KH1 cutscenes?

I know there's a KH2 cutscene collection. but is there a KH1 cutscene collection? Anyone know such site or even in this forum?
  11. K

Help in adobe audition.

Can you separate the voice and the music in adobe audition? how?
  12. K

What is the best animation software?

What is the best animation software?
  13. K

The suspence is killing me!!!!!!
  14. K

Fanfiction ► I'll Come Back For You...I Promise!

It's ok. good story. Keep up. when's the nxt chapter?
  15. K

Where's True? When's The next chapter? Long time nobody updated.
Back