• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kenix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA No,they won't give us final mix. Obviously they would've given us KHI Final Mix years ago. They have no reason to. Plus I got it off ebay.:nahnah:
  2. K

Xion Theory | Org.XIII

^_^;; No, No Problem at all.......lol:ohmy:
  3. K

Xion Theory | Org.XIII

Sora's mom....but don't you recall at Destiny Islands in KHI and when the storm occured don't you remember when Sora's mom was telling him that his dinner is ready. And Xion is far too young to be his mother. Especially since Riku knows who she is. What's up with the cookie thing?....:o_O:
  4. K

re:CoM secret ending

Re: CoM secret ending Lol Gaston:lol: No offense. I already got RE:COM, the japanese version. But i'll get the US version too.
  5. K

BBS Theme Song

Fate Of The Unknown....I can't help but listen to it.
  6. K

Xion Theory | Org.XIII

My mistake....:glare:
  7. K

Xion Theory | Org.XIII

I wasn't aware of the fact that the coat warded the darkness. Wow,It was said in Jiminy's journal that Riku clad himself in the darkness. But yet that seems irrelevant..... =[]
  8. K

Xion Theory | Org.XIII

Ok,We all have heard the theory of the 14th Member.And I don't know.Just some theories. Theory:Xion,If you may or may not have seen one of the new scans,but when she fought Riku,he said "Why are you dressed up as an organization member?" And she replies "You look deceiving too." Lately I've...
  9. K

BBS Theme Song

Yeah,it should but I forgot. =[] Maybe it's the music from the trailer. The one from TGS? But from what I remember that was from KHII.....:mellow: Right?
  10. K

BBS Theme Song

Hehe Zoidberg.....anyway.I have yet to hear the main theme. I probably heard it already,just forgot lol.
  11. K

VAT's Master

Yeah,your pretty much right.
  12. K

VAT's Master

That's crazy.In order to be a master you MUST be able to wield and distribute keyblades. You could say the Master Yen Sid is a master.Only a possibility due to the fact that he gave Sora the star seeker. But i'm at the risk of saying that your idea was stupid.:closedeyes:
  13. K

my xion theory

Will anyone make a thread that actually means what the title says?.... T__T;;
  14. K

Naruto| Manga Speculations&Theories

Naruto Manga This will be a forum solely for those who read and can thoroughly discuss the naruto series. Input:My thoughts are that Madara "Tobi" Uchiha is somewhat brainwashing Sasuke basically everytime they speak using the Sharingan. If you read manga 417 as Sasuke tells Madara his plot...
  15. K

Just testing the forums to make sure that everything is in sync. Anyway,I am a new member on the KHInsider Forums. And I wanted to get aquainted with everyone who is online at the monent =]
Back