• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KENEXION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KENEXION

Questions about KH that I would like cleared up.

Looks like a lot of my questions will be answered if just wait for the new HD remix to come out next year. Thanks everyone for the discussion and shedding some light on my questions.
  2. KENEXION

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts cover/original songs created by YouTubers

Like the subject asks. What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts cover/original songs created by YouTubers or others alike. Some of my favorites are: Natewantstobattle "Hold on to you" Lizz "Aqua's Theme" & "At dusk, I will think of you."
  3. KENEXION

Second question and getting clarification. Namine is the nobody that wasn't suppose to be and wasn't suppose to exist at all. she was born with Kairi heart in Sora body. So when he pierced himself with the Keyblade born of the captive princesses hearts he actually unlocked two hearts inside of...
  4. KENEXION

I don't mind spoilers. I'm just looking for all the info. I didn't realize that their were reports in KH:DDD. I didn't get a chance to play it bc I don't have a 3ds. I did manage to watch the cutscenes and get the relative story but I guess I'm missing a bit of information ther from the reports...
  5. KENEXION

So I've been replaying the kh series starting with KH 1.5 and I keep coming up with these loose ends that I either missed or just wasn't explained. My first question is; are the seven princesses of light considered royalty or just individuals who just so happened to be born with pure hearts of...
  6. KENEXION

Introduction: Feels like I'm returning to my home.

Hello KHINSIDER community, My name is Ken. I'm going by KENEXION on the forums. I am actually a returning member of this forum and website. I was a member back when this forum had its own kh game simulator where you make an avatar and battle mobs, turn based style but that was a long time...
Back