• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kemis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Twilight Train

The whole travel by train idea is great. Traveling by some sort of flying ship or anything related to one is played out.
  2. K

keyblade master and heartless theory

;) Yes, I agree. It is kind of "out there". Though I do believe that's a tad to deep of a story. Well what the , good imagination.
  3. K

Manga(is this a wrong place to put this?)

:confused: Ten dollars isn't alot. Probably even when your on a budget. Also considering how much more enjoyment you get reading manga, when your not infront of a computer screen.
  4. K

If you were trapped on Destiny Islands what would you do?

I would probably just hang out with Riku. Reasons I can't really explain other that he reminds me of myself sometimes. As for the others, I could care less. Sora is by far annoying, Kairi is ok, Tidus/Wakka are very lame and Selphie is to much of "omg11!!11".
  5. K

KH2 joke 2

:mad: I can't watch it. Windows Media files never work for me. So could someone tell me what happened?
Back