• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kameron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

wow i haven't been on in like months. whats up everyone? whats been happenin while ive been gone?
  2. K

Goddess of Fate

U have to beat all the other cups to get that cup and you might have to be at a high lvl. too.
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

wow. I haven't been here in a while. Lets review: Chapter 4: great chapter. Loved the battle scences between axel and roxas. Chapter 5: absolutly astonishing. I loved this chapter. update:cool:
  4. K

I have a question.

The Hades Paradox cup is the last cup you can get.
  5. K

Poster Duty, and Struggle Help.

gather and max out all the growth abilities and thats it.
  6. K

need help with tournaments!!

U can use summons whenever you want I think.
  7. K

I just got all of the cups now after beating Xemnas. Thanks:)!
  8. K

Getting 1000 orbs in Manic mode at Collyseum?

Cast magnet on a group of small pots and rush over to a big pot and hit it towards the small pots. Make sure you take off all of your combo enhancements and equip Negative Combo like Squall_Groupie said and thats it.
  9. K

Awww man :( . I liked this story, but i bet the next fic will be even better than this one so i will await your return K&S! PM me when it comes out, ok?
  10. K

So far, I have the pain and panic cup through the titan cup and can't figure out how to get any other cups like the goddess of fate cup and so on. Can anyone help :confused:?
  11. K

Titan Cup

summon peter pan, use his neverland limit, and keep pressing x. you can easily get 11000 orbs in a few rounds. Make sure you have a jackpot ability equiped.
  12. K

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

Happy B-day Goldie! Can't wait for the next chappy!
  13. K

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

Very confusing, but a great chappy anyway. write more.
  14. K

yay! K&S is back! hope you had a good time at the beach!
  15. K

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

I GOT KH2!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! just had to say that.
Back