• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kairibreeze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

where to pre-order kh2 from

thanks, and jersey is an island, the original jersey
  2. K

where to pre-order kh2 from

i live in the uk in the channel islands and amazon.com does not ship to where i live. Does anyone know a good site to pre-order kh2 from which can ship the he channel islands?
  3. K

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

i live on a sucky island where hardly anyone knows about kingdom hearts, my best mate just accepts that i'm obssessed but she know's nothing bout it, but her friend who's a clingly copy-cat saw me playing it and was like "OMG THAT'S SUCH A COOL GAME!!!! I'M GONNA BE OBSSESSED WITH IT TOO!!!!"...
  4. K

kh2 opening, can some one help me

can anyone please send me a link to the opening of kingdom hearts 2 that is not divx or that i can put on to a ipod video? thankx
  5. K

1hr left

we in europe get it at the end of may, but i'm ordering from the us :)
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts II Demo Disc Cover

ooo, i'm so excited
  7. K

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

I think that riku will die, i'm not saying i want him to die but i think he will and maybe sora will be there or maybe sora has to do it, that would be heartbreaking for me. I don't think they'd kill off Mickey Mouse or Sora and i reckon if there is a KH3 then BHK will be in it.
  8. K

official code brakers :calling everyone !!!

oh well, we tried out best
  9. K

why thankyou chasingdusk
  10. K

i've also done king mickey lexaeus vexen auron enigmatic man zexion nobodys alice queenofhearts queenminnie minnie jafar malificent jasmine abu aladin sleepingbeauty belle beast tarzan ariel ursula flounder sebastion pinochio snow white pluto
  11. K

ok it's not a world can everyone post what they have tried so we know where we are?
  12. K

can someone try all the keyblades i'll try all the worlds can someone else try all the bosses or all the heartlesses TEAMWORK PEOPLE!!
  13. K

i've now done heartless twilight darkness light oblivion mickeymouse mickey mouse order diz unknown roxas summon square enix sqaure-enix disney worlds yunarikkupaine
  14. K

i've also tried axel ansem donald goofy hollow kingdom hearts 2 it could be nothing to do with kingdom hearts
  15. K

i've tried riku sora namine cm gummi kairi
Back