• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kaffikjelen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

News ► Pictures of HD 1.5 ReMIX PS3 Themes!

Re: Pictures of 7-Eleven HD 1.5 ReMIX PS3 Theme This is so great, because I find myself spending so much time just mindlessly browsing through every XMB menu. :rolleyes:
  2. K

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

Apparently, one trophy is to finish the game in under 15 hours. Then I suppose I'll have to complete it twice, as the excellent design of every aspect of the game will probably take too much of my attention for time to be on my side.
  3. K

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophies, PSN and More Details!

Wow, that's even sillier than rewarding a trophy for watching a game's intro cinematic. :eek:
  4. K

News ► 358/2 Days featured in Jump Magazine

Are they just HD'ed cutscenes, or is it more like a full-fledged film?
  5. K

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Website Update!

I really can't wait to get my mitts on this, the addition of trophies makes it even more alluring. :biggrin:
  6. K

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re: Mix is 80-90% Complete!

This is good news for two reasons: 1. This means the game will be released soon. 2. It also means this site actually posts updates that are newsworthy. :biggrin:
  7. K

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box Contents Revealed!

Why couldn't they simply have remade the original KH in HD? That would fit much more nicely as a 10th anniversary. Oh well, some other time maybe...
  8. K

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

Wow!!11!! You get a rare Dream Eater AR card! How can I resist pre-ordering this game in Japanese when I get an AR card of the most brilliantly designed creature in the history of KH?! Even if I don't have a 3DS, let alone a Japanese one, it's totally worth it! /sarcasm Now, carry on with your...
  9. K

Critical mode or Proud mode?

I chose correctly, I have finished the Enchanted Dominion on Critical, and I haven't died once. Thanks for all your replies.
  10. K

OK, thanks, I think I'll go for Critical, then.
  11. K

Do you have to be a "1337" "pwnz0r" guy to do critical mode, or simply have to find Proud on KH2 mildly challenging, and enjoy a challenge whenever it shows up? 'Cause I fit the latter category.
  12. K

Hello. I recently came in the possession of KH:BBS, but I'm stuck right after the title screen: I can't seem to decide which difficulty to play. I would of course like to complete the game on Critical Mode, but I don't know if that's too hard. Can anybody give me a clue as to how hard it is by...
Back