• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Just a Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

Were not doing this because we want to be popular or special...we are doing this for the love of the game. Due to this love, we spend many hours chipping away at many theories in an attempt to reach the most correct one. I think you may have forgot your motavation birth. -edit- Your post and...
  2. J

Sweet...well I am off to work it, I will post it tomorrw! As to Freya... As Demon said, if this is true, it could blow open the door and allow us to make more educated threories based off more fact then speculation.
  3. J

Will do, I am going to attempt to incorporate Xehanort's previous life into my theory and also go more indepth. Any problems you see before I get to it?
  4. J

We do not know if he started what happened there, but it was mentioned within KH II that the Universe was peaceful (Which can be inferred as no heartless or nobodies) and after Xehanort opened the door and gave into darkness, we had the arrival of heartless and nobodies. Ah, I am assuming we are...
  5. J

Alright! First post to go in a theory thread! This is what I came here for, so with this out of the way...time to move on This symbol has been the subject of much debate over the past couple of pages, so I looked into it. After much research (Five Minutes) I figured it out. You see, if you...
Back