• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jrs96er

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

When will 2.5 be announced

birth by sleep had the best plot in the series so far in my opinion i want to play it on my PS3 so bad
  2. J

Sorry about that is there any other time It could be announced this year
  3. J

True but how much could they screw up a remaster
  4. J

The more time they take the less likely 2.5 will be on ps3
  5. J

Dose anybody think it would be a worldwide release for 2.5 this time so It can be released for the ps3 early in 2014
  6. J

I just want to play birth by sleep on my ps3 so bad
  7. J

I agree with it may be on ps4 but it to be for ps4 only and not ps3 is insane
  8. J

Why whould they do 1.5 on ps3 and not do 2.5 on ps3 plus there is always gaikai for streaming ps3 games
  9. J

It would make no sense for it to be on ps4
  10. J

What are your concerns with 2.5?

Psp and the ps2 are very similar I can see why birth by sleep whould be easy to remaster they remastered mgs peace walker and the two psp god of wars for the ps3 wouldn't coded have to be remade for ps3 I don't see square doing that with 3 in devlopement
  11. J

Will we see anything at gamescon
  12. J

It has to be announced at Tokyo game show or d23 for it to be released in 2014 and to continue the story for 1.5 players and for 2.5 to see a ps3 release along side 1.5
  13. J

Will it still release in 2014 and before 3 even after normura said it is second Priorty after 3
  14. J

I've always wanted to play birth by sleep on my ps3 I really hope it's playable it would make no sense to make 2 playable only or just 2 and coded plus isn't coded a recap
  15. J

Wouldn't it also cost more money and resources for it to be on ps4 and it would alienate everybody who bought it for ps3 by forcing them to go Console hopping again
Back