• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jessica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Come on people... it's all in fun. I'd have to go with Leon. Next would be Cloud... mostly because his voice is sexy. (Steve Burton! *sigh*)
  2. J

Passion remix

It was nice... you really hear a lot more detail of the music without the lyrics.
  3. J

Dearly Beloved

I wasn't able to find them... that's okay though... I enjoy my cds.
  4. J

Dearly Beloved

I just bought the soundtrack... it was worth it. :)
  5. J

Language in kh2? What was SE thinking.

I don't see the big deal... compared to other games that are out that kids play, that is completely innocent. Although I do hope they take it out, cuz it sounds kind of stupid.
  6. J

Proud, Beginner or Standard mode?

I'll probably start with Standard and see how it goes from there.
  7. J

If you love Utada and you love passion I found a nice vid

Both vids were great! She has such a great, almost mystical sounding voice. Perhaps it's the types of songs.
  8. J

Dearly Beloved

For me... almost any song from the game takes me back to it, but the songs that do it the most are Dearly Beloved, Simple and Clean (especially the orchestrated version), and March Caprice (the song that plays during the credits at the end). And really any music from End of the World, just...
  9. J

Kingdom Hearts sheet music

Does anyone know where I could find this? Preferably for violin?
  10. J

New

Hi everyone. New to the forums, but I've been to KHInsider many, many, many times. I think KH is the best game ever, and I can't wait for KH2. I also have the soundtrack. :D
Back