• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by james-von-helson

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) everyone talks about the voice and how bad it is, or how good it is, etc...but i still dont know who the cloaked guy with blue swords was x.x, the organization coat one.
  2. J

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!!!! plz :(

so dude, how im going to get my final form, and how im going to beath sephirot, i must reach a higer lv ((im 52)) to defeat sephirot and defeat him before returning to the last part of the game? and i need to complete every mini game and i must get the ultima keyblade...all of this before going...
  3. J

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!!!! plz :(

i just beat kingdom hearts 2, but something happened :S when it finished it gaved me a battle report, and then...nothing, no saving thing or anything like that, i pressed all the buttons of the controller and nothing, i even waited a lot and nothing, and its not saved :S, it just stood there in...
Back