• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Izayoi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Izayoi

The ORG Part 2: The Apprentice

I'm beginning posting this a year after I begun the Intermission, which really says a lot. I spent about 8 months on Part 1, which amounted to 40 or so chapters, yet spent 365 days on a much much shorter story. You guys must hate me. Part 2, as the title suggests, is going to have a lot of...
  2. Izayoi

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

Considering the only fallen angel we know of was demoted because he broke some paperwork rule, I don't see where you're going. For all we know the other fallen angels are they way they are for just jaywalking or stealing from the office supply cabinet. The idea is, how much lower than the RG or...
  3. Izayoi

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

I think that's pretty much what the Underground is. When you do shit right you either come back to life or ascend; if you lose the game or just flat-out die without a second chance you're completely erased from existence. Who said they're all bad? The one in the original was only there for...
  4. Izayoi

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

ok cool i'll just you know replace my posts with idiotic rambling because that's all it is now asddfsagsdagsda
  5. Izayoi

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

There's a difference between an website made by SE announcing a sequel and the only video in the world made by someone no one has heard of showing a questionable piece of art. Though idk I am reminded of Chain of Memories with the random Roxas image at the end. That was the first time his face...
  6. Izayoi

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

She has Joshua's hair, Neku's headphone thing, and Mr. Mew. That's just annoyingly full of red herrings.
  7. Izayoi

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

Tbh that image takes a whole to load. I don't know how load times are for the port but it reminds me of the infamous "Super Smash Bros 64 is a virtual console" secret. That thing is plugged into something and it looks like the recorder motions towards a mouse or something, as if to initiate the...
  8. Izayoi

Ok, finally finished 3D and was a little confused about....

It was foreshadowed that the darkness who had not appeared yet, the one described as the "latest" version, would be a form of Terranort. It would make sense, because if the rest of Organization XIII had return to their original selves, Xemnas would have as well, which would result in a...
  9. Izayoi

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

there's a reason droid and non-iOS users are droid and non-iOS users apple is the devil
  10. Izayoi

yeah that was kind of the uplifting hope spot and then it was completely ignored.
  11. Izayoi

they kind of ruined the entire gimmick that made the original fun
  12. Izayoi

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

I'm listening to this amazing eargasm. I had no idea you could mash all of the songs on the OST and it would actually sound ten times better than the individual tracks.
  13. Izayoi

having played the game i doubt it will be released for a phone unless you stick two phones together
  14. Izayoi

not to mention eri not being involved would mean using the actual shiki design which would be brave of the developers given its lack of zippers and sultryness
  15. Izayoi

Namine's Keyblade?

we have no way to connect namine to having a heart. her existence is closer to a "nobody" more than anyone else in the series. she was made form half of a heart. roxas we can at least tie to ven and sora's influences.