• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ironfists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

kh final mix thing

i was watching the secret video in kh2 and then was looking at the helmet of the knight in the v jump scan, and none of the 3 knights u see in kh2 have helmuts that go down that far. so maybe theres more then 3. i duno.
  2. I

lol new formation arts

how can you guys say SWEET ACTION FIGURE and stuff. just cause it kh dosen tmake it good. it looks like a peice of crap. go to spawn.com and see what real nice figures look like.
  3. I

I Need More Help W/Axel Battle!!!

just keep trying 2525252552525
  4. I

roxas heartless thing

i dont know if it was in deep dive or asas. but when roxas walks out to xemnas on the beach he has a heartless symbol on him. (roxas). so....why? hes nto a heartless.
  5. I

xehanorts heartless fake?

hey remeber how the fake ansem put the emblems on artificially created heartless. well xehanorts heartless wasnt made artifuicially, so why the emblem in the middle of his chest?
  6. I

rikus noboy!

for all of you out there that say riku never lost his heart, his body was just taken over. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xehanort read under where is says kingdom hearts. it says xehanorts heartless cast away rikus heart to control him totally.
  7. I

Anyone else buy a GBA just for CoM?

i did too :D YOUR NOT ALONE!!!
  8. I

axel's someone

hey, so if FF and KH are the same universe. then wouldnt it make alot of sense that axels someone would be reno from ff7? same color hair, they both have like tattoos or paint under their eyes. same voice, same attitude. let me know what you think.
  9. I

Org. XIII clothes

u guys are retarded, u dont need ebay, if u want a really good one just go to www.abbyshot.com
  10. I

Org. XIII clothes

abbyshot.com 2525252525252525
  11. I

Kingdom Hearts II?

im getting sick of it, i see the same threads and polls again and again, i think im done with the forums until some news comes out.
  12. I

quiz link

anyone know where i can take a quiz to see which org member you are???
  13. I

KH goes platinum

im really hoping for a 26 ep anime
  14. I

1000 Heartless Battle

*bigger sry
  15. I

1000 Heartless Battle

i would have rather had much bigger game then have got it earlier cause they rushed it
Back