• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by InvadeZim5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

couple questions

pretty soon, okay very soon
  2. I

which one?

i got the wisdom form...its my fav form i dont know why i dont like the final so i was happy
  3. I

Im kinda sad...

Well i figured before i get kh II tomorrow i would beat khI first. i had a file at the final rest and i beat it. i realized that that is probably the last time that i will ever play kingdom hearts I... its sad for me anyone else feel this way?:(
  4. I

What was your game store conversation like?

Eb games: "Thank you for calling EB games where you can get-" Me: "Hey its me again" Eb games: "oh, hi todd, havent heard from you in...oh i dont know 16 hours" Me: "yeah sorry about that i was at school" Eb games: "that wasnt- never mind we dont have kingdom hearts II yet" Me: "i figured, call...
  5. I

Pre-orders to Mexico?

well as im sure you know the post in mexico SUCKS, so who knows when youll get it
  6. I

Got the Guide Yet?

Well i'm posting this because I got it... like 10 mins ago, holy sh*t all I can say is Riku looks sooooooo kick ass... i mean, i would almost be gay for him, him and sean connery... jesus christ... well thats all i have to say about that... ahem, so who else got it early?
  7. I

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

it was just on mtv
  8. I

Countdown thread: Org style

i would skip on the 29th
  9. I

It's been a long 4 years

this is going to sound really wrong... last week a kid that went to my school died in a fire and after school all of my friends and i went out and talked about it...later on we got around to the subject of dieing suddenly and my friend charli said "there are soo many things i still have to do...
  10. I

Limited guide containings?

yeah...havent heard anything about any cd or dvd. i dont think there will be anything like that
  11. I

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

People... its THE week!, ahem ...
  12. I

What should I do?!

okay okay settle down not trying to piss you off im out, just think about what i said;)
  13. I

What should I do?!

yeah i would NEVER work at the circus...:D
Back