• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by insanemuffin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

I realized something...

Yeah.. it has been two years since that article in GameInformer hasn't it? Good god.. It's been too long.. o.o;; It doesn't seem like it's been 2 years already..
  2. I

A Riku and BHK theory

Yes, your right but they also have a few other good points, especially the one about how Sora could be corrupted or how BHK could be "The other side of Sora's heart." I think you've thought these theories out rather well and they pose some very good questions. Thumbs-up for you! :D
  3. I

Quick Question

You know what? You have a great point. It never crossed my mind until just now. YOU ARE SO RIGHT! :O Let's just cross our fingers and hope, eh? I hope they announce that September is the release date. Gosh.. I would die! xP *waits for E3*
  4. I

Ending Quote of New Trailer

There's one problem with that though.. they never had the chance to. They never shared the paopu before Destiny Islands was destroyed and at the end of Kingdom Hearts, Sora never goes back to DI. So how could they have shared one? They did share a "spiritual" paopu fruit, by that I mean the...
  5. I

Kairi's new outfit...a uniform?

No, they don't go to school. They're uneducated twits.. pfft. Yeah right! Of course they go to school. :P They probably have uniforms because the school district is small or something.. it would make sence considering that Destiny Islands are a chain of islands.. o.o; Kairi looks seriously...
  6. I

If their was a versus on kh2.

Not particularly because I think that the general KH storyline, gameplay, etc. would become rather awkward if it was co-op. You see Co-op modes more on First Person Shooter games than rpgs like KH. So no, I think it would be a bad idea.
  7. I

I JUST PRE-ORDERED Kh2!!!!

I would totally frame that slip of paper.. Seriously. o.o;
  8. I

how many hours

All together? Around 122 hours. :D
  9. I

Playable characters

I want Riku to be in the party at least once.. :\
  10. I

Deep Dive

I think it's sad that they scrapped most of that. I found it pretty cool.. (:
  11. I

Playing as the character Riku ?

Yeah. Riku isn't a bad guy, he's just made some bad decisions. Anyway, I think it would be awesome to play as Riku -- like as a flashback or something. *nods*
Back