• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by indiadrummer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

Buddy, im 12, cant get drunk...yet.
  2. I

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

Well, you guys, KH DIDNT HAVE ANY REACTION COMMANDS TO BLOCK ATTACKS DID IT? In KH, I felt like a fly getting cornered up in a wall. Sephiroth also (in KH) did his nasty teleportation attack after your combo. But, in KH2, you can nail sephiroth with two good combos, then block his air...
  3. I

Mini Game question

Wait a sec, you have to fight them 10 times? For what? To advance, I thought you just had to keep talking to the announcer/
  4. I

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

i didnt say he was easy. I said in comparison to KH, the KH2 sephiroth is easier!
  5. I

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

I notied that Sephiroth seems to be getting wimpy. In KH, I was fihting him at level 78, and one hit brought down 3/4 of my life. With this new sephiroth i tried to take him at level 34 and almost beat him. What's going on?:confused::D
  6. I

(>Mendia's Review of KH2!<)

Im glad someone here makes a sensible review. I completely agree. I also noticed how freakin awesome the sound and graphics are (especailly if your using an HD that supports Dolby surround sound!)
  7. I

I am in need of recourse.

Ya, i just accidentally deleted my file, and i have to start over. So, im starting on proud mode. And also, I was wondering are their any places where you can fiht secret bosses (like kurt zisa and phantom in KH?)
  8. I

In proud mode, is the story any different? I dont think it is.
  9. I

I have just about beat KH2 on easy mode with not nearly everything in the game. Will someone please give me, i dont know, GUIDELINES on what to do next on proud mode. You know, like tell me basically what I should focus on completing etc so this time i dont sadly rush!:mad: :(
  10. I

Xemnas (Final Battle)

Well if you fail to have the reflexes to rapidly press whatever, you can just do what i did. I just healed myself with cure, then opened the item box. As soon as the final laser attack happened, i used a mega potion. You can survive this way, but the other way mentioned by inhiding is...
  11. I

Hades paradox cup, round 48

I dont know if this is true for KH2, but in KH when you fight leon and yuffie, yuffie heals leon, so is it the same in the KH2 battle against Tifa, etc?
  12. I

How do you get the goddess of faith cup!!!

Wait which one is xemnas again?
  13. I

Can someone tell me some side quest stuff?

Other than beating worlds, are there any other missions you can do. Im on the titan cup, and I dont think its the last cup so are there others?:confused:
  14. I

Can somebody tell me when (not how) KH2 ends?

ok thats cool. I just beat the Organization guy with the guns (i think xigbar) and I'm aching.
  15. I

Can somebody tell me when (not how) KH2 ends?

o grrrr. Ok then should I just leave the castle and do the other levels?
Back