• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by IgneousPrime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

U.E.M's Keyblade [Secret Trailer]

Re: Old Man's Keyblade Maybe Nomura was going deeper than a physical keyblade here. Maybe the longing for darkness in his heart, the feelings of hatred, curiousity, confusion, etc. is what opened the door. Maybe that was the "key" that opened it. Just a thought. :D
  2. I

Haha, that's very true. It could just be for "show" and have nothing to do with unlocking kingdom hearts or anything since that scene went by really quickly. And it's true that there may be a certain keyblade that holds Kingdom Hearts inside, or has the power to unlock it, or was trapped in...
  3. I

I was watching it again before going to school, and I've watched this thing over 20 times and never really noticed a certain part until now. The ball of energy that he shoots into the sky that reveals Kingdom Hearts was actually his keyblade. I guess that's a cool way of saying that he...
Back