• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HotGarbage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HotGarbage

Favorite foreteller design?

Ava, she's cute
  2. HotGarbage

KH Shower Thoughts

Sleeveless Boy
  3. HotGarbage

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Something I did while I was bored Also this is the reason why Master Garbage (Eraqus) do not name Terra a keyblade master when he is obviously a better choice then that awful mary sue (Aqua), he was jealous that Xehanort lost interest in him and decided to go after a younger body.
  4. HotGarbage

KH Shower Thoughts

BBS has the most honest and accurate self-description I've ever seen, perfectly describes the game
  5. HotGarbage

If Melody of Memory got a sequel or DLC what new tracks would you like to see included?

Forget KINGDOM HEARTS music, I want these tracks in the game
  6. HotGarbage

General Gameplay Ideas You Want to See in Future Games?

Make Kairi be Ava's granddaughter and give her a transformation like Yoruichi from Bleach, but instead of a cat it will be a pink fox. I think it would be amazing. Here are some images to give you an idea. And give to Sora a keyblade formchange that is a guitar.
  7. HotGarbage

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

In my recent playthrough of KINGDOM HEARTS Queerbaiting (DDD) I realize that Meow Wow is based on Utada Hikaru, they are both non-binary.
  8. HotGarbage

How would you rank the Kingdom Hearts games?( Favourite - least favourite)

KH 3 KH 1 KH DDD KH 2 KH RECODED KH MOM KH UNION X KH BBS KH DAYS KH COM Trash can: KH RECOM, KH DARK ROAD,KH 0.2 and KH X BACK COVER
  9. HotGarbage

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Tomorrow is valentine's day do you think some KH social account will post something about Sokai or Micku?
  10. HotGarbage

What side games do YOU want?

I'll prefer one made by cyberconnect2 I love the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games, they are super fun. I always thought a KH game like that would be awesome, and I think a 3D one fit with the KH style better. But yeah it will be interesting anyway, and please Mickey, Donald and Goofy as...
  11. HotGarbage

KH Shower Thoughts

Can nobody's like Xion or Namine get pregnant? And if they can how will be determined if the child will have a heart or not. For example if it's Roxas to make them pregnant, the baby will probably be a nobody make sense right, but if it's Sora to make them pregnant will be the baby a nobody or a...
  12. HotGarbage

Be brutally honest: what is the absolute worst world in the kh franchise?

KH2 worlds are extremely boring, linear, empty and uninspired. The worlds of KH1, BBS, DDD, RE:CODED and KH3 are much more fun and creative. So my answer is all KH2 worlds, because I can't pick one they're all terrible.
  13. HotGarbage

Dude I was thinking in post this here in the moment I see this on reddit hahaha guess you was faster. Well this is my main wish for KH4 I feel like my entire life is waiting for this moment, still can't believe they don't kiss in KH3.
Back