Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by horto12485

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

What if the Disney worlds were chosen by the fans?

If i chosen worlds for the Next Kingdom Hearts game (Either KH4 or a Game before it) (Since i am a Kingdom Hearts Fan since 2002) then maybe... 3D Worlds Motunui (Moana) City of Supers (Incredibles) Land of the Dead (Coco) Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon) Toy Box (With the rest of Toys...
  2. H

What if the Disney worlds were chosen by the fans?

The Prince of Egypt is not owned by Fox
  3. H

What side games do YOU want?

I want a Kingdom Hearts Side Game with Worlds that haven't appeared in the Series yet like (Treasure Planet, Jungle Book, Atlantis, Pocahontas, Meet the Robinsons, Emperor's New Groove, Sword in the Stone, A Bug's Life (Unless it appears in KH4), Brother Bear, Bolt)
  4. H

Spoilers ► What do you think of Sora being in Smash Bros.? And what does mean for future Kingdom Hearts appearances?

Sighs Well it's too late for a Sequel to Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (Since Solid Snake, Cloud, Hero, Joker, Sephiroth, Ritcher and Simon, Kazuya and Sora have been chosen for Smash Bros.)
  5. H

Disney Animated Series in Kingdom Hearts

Why not have the Characters from Disney Television Animation as guest Characters in Worlds in the Next Saga that could work
  6. H

Your top three returning Disney worlds

Here are mine Toy Box: Because didn't they mention something about the World being Split into two i wonder if the Rest of Andy's Toys are in the Real Toy Box... Agrabah: Yes i know everyone's tired of Agrabah appearing in the Series but we haven't finished it yet there's still one more Aladdin...
  7. H

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Let’s talk Lightyear, Luca, and everything else!

I'd wished there was a Kingdom Hearts Side Game where we have worlds like The Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, Atlantis the Lost Empire, A Bug's Life, Meet the Robinsons, Pocahontas, Sword in the Stone.
  8. H

What side games do YOU want?

I want a Kingdom Hearts Side Game that comes before KH IV (With Worlds that we've never been to like Treasure Planet (Unless it appears in KH4), Atlantis the Lost Empire, Jungle Book, Meet the Robinsons, Pocahontas, Sword in the Stone, Bolt, Bambi, Brother Bear, Black Cauldron, Dinosaur 2000...
  9. H

I sincerely doubt there's going to be Live Action remake Versions of Disney Animated Classics in Quadratum but since most fans of the OG Disney Animated Films don't want that not likely going to happen. I'm sure Riku's bound to get Sora out of Quadratum. Maybe the Next Game will have Kairi...
  10. H

Where and when do you think the next Kingdom Hearts will be announced?

Probably in September since Dark Road is about to End
  11. H

How are you feeling about the future of KH?

I just want there to be Worlds that we haven't seen in the Series yet like Treasure Planet, Meet the Robinsons, Princess and the Frog, Moana, Zootopia, Emperor's New Groove, Raya and the Last Dragon, Atlantis, and The Jungle Book that's all
  12. H

The next game might simply be called Kingdom Hearts X

So we'll never find out who the remaining New Lights of the Seven New Hearts (After Kairi, Anna, Rapunzel and Elsa) (So we'll not see Raya or Moana or Merida or Tiana) (Or the Forgotten worlds like Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Meet the Robinsons, Pocahontas, Emperor's New Groove, Brother Bear...
  13. H

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

I don't see Disney leaving the Series anytime in Phase 2 i can easily see a Mix of Disney + Final Fantasy in Phase 2 and besides we haven't even founded out the rest of the New Seven Lights
  14. H

Predictions for the next Kingdom Hearts Game

I want to see the Next Saga of Kingdom Hearts use the Unreal Engine 5 technology and possibly uses Ratchet and Clank's Rift Apart fighting off boss in Multiple Original and Disney Worlds (Worlds we have and haven't explored)
  15. H

I agree with these World Ideas of yours Especially with Star Wars (Though i don't know how they're going to implement Star Wars in the Series)
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6